oldnavy.com/activate – Old Navy credit cards are the most widely circulated and commonly used credit cards available in the US market. The card is marketed by Old Navy retail store in association with Synchrony Bank, US. It comes with many variants like Visa card, MasterCard, Credit card, Store cards etc.
The popularity behind the Old Navy card’s success is for its wide range of benefits at an affordable rate for everyone. With this card one can make purchases and earn huge cash backs, discounts, offers, points on their every transaction. But you have to activate and register your card for the first time to avail all these benefits.
oldnavy.com/activate – Get Discount
That’s why we made this article for you. Here we’ll today discuss all about the Old Navy Credit cards along with its various benefits, registration, login and lots other useful information in an easy way possible.
Therefore let’s first talk about how to register your Old Navy Card online for the login.
Old Navy Card Online Registration Procedures
To manage your card for online access, you need to register your card first on their portal. The process is very easy. After finishing that, you’ll receive a login User ID and Password which are mandatory for account access. Here is the safest way to do that.
Please go through the process carefully:
- Open the Old Navy Card Login portal at https://oldnavy.com/activate/ from your web browser.
- Scroll it down until you find the ‘Register’ option.
- Click on that link to proceed to the next page.
- Now enter your Card Account Number and Zip code in the right fields.
- Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page verify your card information with proper details.
- Next, choose your User ID and set up your Password for your login account.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete your registration process.
After the submission, you’ll automatically receive an acknowledgment message for your successful online account creation. Copy the Old Navy Card User ID and Password for your next safe login.
Old Navy Card Login Procedures
To avail all the benefits like managing an account, paying bills, check your account statements and others, you need to login first into your Old Navy card account. You just need the login user ID and Password to do that.
If you haven’t created an Old Navy digital banking account yet, then follow the above guide carefully to make your own account.
An existing customer can follow our guide on the Old Navy card login down below if they’ve already possessed the login credentials.
- Visit the official Old Navy Card page at https://oldnavy.com/activate/ from your preferred web browser.
- Now enter your Old Navy card account User ID and Password in the proper field.
- Check the Remember User ID box.
- Finally, click on the ‘Secure Login’ button to access your account.
Old Navy Card Login Credentials Recovery
Some customers often faced problems in accessing their online card account. This all happens when they lose their login account User ID and Password.
If you are facing any such problem, then here are the ways to solve it. To retrieve your User ID and Password you have to read the underneath guideline carefully.
- Go to the login page at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/ from your web browser.
- On the login page find the ‘I forgot my User ID’ option for retrieving your User ID.
- Now enter your Old Navy credit card account number and Billing Zip code in the required field.
- Next click on the Continue button, verify some other information and soon you’ll get back your Old Navy Card login User ID successfully.
- To regain your Password, again visit the Old Navy Login page and click on the ‘I forgot my Password’ option.
- Now on the next page enter your User Id and billing Zip code in the field provided.
- Next click on the Continue button.
- Verify your identity with proper details on the new page.
- Soon you’ll get an email link in your mail address.
- Check your inbox, click on the link and follow the instructions carefully to set your new login password against your Old Navy card digital account.
Once you are done, save the login User ID and Password in your custody for the safe login.
Old Navy Credit Card Benefits
Your old Navy card comes with many benefits. Regardless of any purchase, you’ll enjoy a good amount of cash backs, discounts, points and many other offers by using this card.
Some of the popular benefits here we mentioned down below.
Please have a look:
- On your Old Navy card’s first purchase you will get flat up to 20% off.
- If you purchase at Gap Inc. then you can earn 5 points on every $1 spent.
- There will be no annual maintenance charges using this card.
- You’ll get an online banking facility free with your card.
- Accumulating 500 points can be changed into $5 cash backs into your card account.
- You’ll enjoy early access to the Old Navy store and its merchandise sales.
- In each quarter you’ll earn 20% bonus points on your account.
- Free online text and email alert service on your account activity.
- Old Navy Cards can be used at any part around the world.
- Additionally, you’ll get some other features like Contactless Payment, Zero fraudulent liability, Free Shipping and many other benefits along with this card.
Old Navy Card Login Prerequisites
In order to login or register your card and set up a new online account, you should keep the following things ready beforehand to avoid any glitches.
They are as follow:
- Old Navy Card Account Number
- SSN or Social Security Number
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer
- Good Internet Connection
- Card Details
- Valid Photo ID
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Genuine Official Old Navy Account Login Link
|Official Name||Old Navy Card Login|
|Advantages||Discounts, Points Backs, Wide Acceptability|
|Purpose||Credit Card Login & Registration|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Login Link||https://oldnavy.com/activate/|
About Old Navy
Old Navy is an American retail chain, which is owned and operated by its parent company Gap Inc. US. It was started in 1994 and its current headquarter is in San Francisco, California. They are the major clothing brand of the United States having more than 12 hundred stores across the country.
Old Navy also offers various types of Credit, VISA, MasterCard, Store cards for the US market. The card service is powered by Synchrony Bank, which is known for its wide range of cards and ATM services across the United States. The bank is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is currently the most trusted card provider in the country, serving its millions of happy customers daily.
Hope you find this article relevant to your query.
If you still have any doubts or thoughts related to our post, please tell us in the comment section. We’ll definitely try our best to do as much as possible for you in due time.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to own an Old Navy Credit card?
Ans: Permanent residents of the United States, who possess a good credit score and have a good source of income, are eligible in owning an Old Navy Credit card.
- I am below 18 years but I have a sufficient source of income. Can I apply for this card?
Ans: No, you will not be able to apply for this card until you are 18 years old or above.
Can I use this card for all kinds of payments?
Ans: Yes, you can easily use your Old Navy Credit card for all kinds of payments.
- What are the ways to pay my Old Navy Credit card bills?
Ans: You can easily pay your Old Navy Credit card bill in three ways.
- You can pay either online by login into your Old Navy Credit card account at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- You can pay your bills over the phone by calling their payment help desk number: 866-450-5294.
- Thirdly you can pay your Old Navy Credit card bill by sending your paycheck to their mailing address at Old Navy Payments, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA – 3035.
- Can I use my Old Navy credit card for all kinds of foreign transactions?
Ans: Yes, you can use your Old navy Credit card for any type of foreign transaction. But you have to pay an amount of 3% transaction charges for it.
Contact Old Navy Card Service
- Phone: 1-800-653-6289
- Outside of United States: 614-744-3908
- Website: www.oldnavy.com
- Old Navy Login Portal: https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/
- Old Navy Card Activation: http://oldnavy.com/activate